Who we are
Our website address is: https://thevrindwoods.com/
Collection of Personal Information
- The VrindWoods collects personal information only when it is required for business purposes.
- While collecting any personal information, The VrindWoods indicates the purpose of collection of such information and obtains the consent of the provider of the information in writing. The VrindWoods gives the person providing the information with an option of not providing the information. He also has the option of withdrawing his consent given earlier. In such cases, The VrindWoods may choose not to provide any services/supply goods for which the information was necessary.
- While collecting information, The VrindWoods or any entity authorized on its behalf to collect information takes such steps as are, in the circumstances, reasonable to ensure that the person providing the information has the knowledge of –
- the fact that the information is being collected
- the purpose for which the information is being collected; and
- the intended recipients of the information
- The providers of information are permitted, as and when requested by them, to review the information they had provided.
Confidentiality and Disclosure of personal information
- The terms of confidentiality and disclosure of personal information will be recorded in the non-disclosure agreement that may be entered into with the provider of the information.
- The VrindWoods has also adopted reasonable security practices and procedures comprising of managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
- The VrindWoods uses the personal information only for the purpose for which the same has been furnished. The VrindWoods does not retain information after the purpose for which it is furnished is accomplished unless the same is required to be retained under any law in force or for audit purposes. In such cases also, confidentiality of such information is maintained.
Policy for Website/App usage
- Any personal information shared by you in this website/app shall be kept confidential in accordance with The VrindWoods’s reasonable security practices and procedures. Personal information, shared by you, shall be used for doing the intended business with you.
- The VrindWoods assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared by the Company with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you. You hereby grant your consent to The VrindWoods to share such information with its subsidiaries, business associates etc.
- The VrindWoods reserves its rights to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate website/app usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business The VrindWoods may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- Cookies: – To personalize your experience on the Company’s website/app or to support one of its promotions, The VrindWoods may assign your computer browser a unique random number (cookie). “Cookies” enhance website/app performance in important ways like personalizing your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security will not be compromised when you accept a “cookie” from the Company’s website/app.
- The VrindWoods shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorised persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
Changes to the Policy
All words and expressions used herein and not defined, but defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them thereunder.